Here are some of the books we have available for you to borrow. Come to our next meeting and check them out:
Guides and Discussions
• Preparing for Life: The Complete Guide for Transitioning to Adulthood for those with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome. Author: Dr. Jed Baker.
• Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence: Helping Preteens and Tees Get Ready for the Real World. Author: Teresa Bolick, Ph.D.
• An Anthropologist on Mars: Seven Paradoxical Tales. Includes chapter on author’s interview with Temple Grandin. Author: Oliver Sacks.
• What Is My Mother Doing To Me? A Teenager’s Journey To Recovered Health Through Biomedical Interventions. Author: Andrew Luke Zimmerman.
• Aquamarine Blue: 5 Personal Stories of College Students with Autism. Editor: Dawn Prince-Hughes.
• Special Needs Trust: A Guide for Trustees Administration Manual. Editor: Barbara D. Jackins, et. al.
• Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships: Decoding Social Mysteries Through the Unique Perspectives of Autism. Authors: Dr. Temple Grandin, Sean Barron.
• Parallel Play. Author: Tim Page.
• House Rules. Author: Jodi Picoult.
• Look Me In the Eye: My Life With Asperger’s. Author: John Elder Robison.